Maxflow Yanmar Diesel (18L Comet Pump) Hotwash on Wheel Frame
€7,000.00 (inc VAT)
€5833.33 (ex VAT)
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Maxflow Yanmar Diesel (18L Comet Pump) Hotwash on Wheel Frame (Fully Independent Machine, No Power Supply Needed)
Maxflow diesel engine-driven hot wash machine for industrial applications.
The Maxflow HotCube has been designed to be one of the most reliable & robust independant hotwashes on the Irish & UK market. The Maxflow Yanmar HotCube gives you extreme pressure at 200Bar/3000PSI and Huge waterflow at 18 Litres per Minute.
Hotcube Spec (YCN18/200)
- One of the main problems with competitor machines is the power system for the boiler fan, Maxflow have created their own fully custom solution, thay have a 12V car alternator that runs on a pully system with its own built in regulator, along with that they fit a huge tractor battery to ensure this thing never runs out of power for the boiler.
- They fit a 20L boiler to this so you can superheat your water beyond boiling point for graffiti/chewing gum removal
- Electronics are all 12v so it is 100% site safe
- Heavy duty frame full made in house
- Simple electronics with no circuit boards
- Huge 65 Litre fuel tank for the boiler
- Yanmar L100N V Spec engine [Emission compliant engine] E/start
- Comet RW5030 Brass Head Pump
- Custom wrap around frame design made from 32m tubing
- Heavy duty castors with brake feature
- Large pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Oversized 20L boiler capable of extreme heat steam function
- 4L water tank with filtration system
- Low fuel cut out on boiler
- Adjustable thermostat
- 65L diesel tank for boiler
- Chemical injector
- Plasma cut boiler support with over folds to protect components
- Approx. 15% smaller than similar market-leading products while sporting a larger pump and boiler
- 12v boiler system [site compliant] with alternator to constantly recharge the battery
- 304 grade brushed stainless cover
If you have any questions on this range of hotwashes give us a call on 048 37 531 045 and one of our staff can help and advise what machine best suits your application.