Exol Wintrad Blue Anti-Freeze (20Ltr)
€53.10 (inc VAT)
€44.25 (ex VAT)
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Wintrad Anti-freeze is designed to be used throughout the year in all cooling systems for petrol and diesel engines. It is free from Nitrates, Amines and Phosphates, and also neutral on hoses and gaskets. Meets BS6580 standard. Before using Wintrad Antifreeze needs be diluted in the recommended proportions with water.
- Best used in concentrations from 25% to 50%
- Excellent protection of all metals in the cooling system and engine
- Compatible with seals and flexible hoses
- Very good resistance against foaming
Benefits of a good quality antifreeze that has been regularly changed prevents rust corrosion. Antifreeze that has been changed based on the retailers recommended guide and has the correct mixture should provide year-round protection to
- prevent engine coolant from freezing in winter
- prevent engine water from boiling in summer
- prevent rust and corrosion of metal parts
- prevent corrosion against rubber and plastic parts
- become a good conductor of heat
- Every two to three years or 30,000 miles, the anti-corrosion additives in green coolant are depleted and the coolant needs replacing.