FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER IRELAND FOR FULL PALLETS
Give us a call to organise - ROI 048 37 531 045 N.I 028 37 531 045
Key Benefits and Features
- Supports the immunity development of both the cow and her unborn calf.
- Supports quicker easier calving.
- Promotes placental expulsion.
- Increases disease resistance, feed efficiency and animal performance.
- Contributes to good quality colostrum and reduced calf mortality.
- Contains premium ingredients with full traceability and is manufactured under a UFAS approved quality system.
General Usage Instructions
- Can be fed out at pasture or indoors.
- At Pasture: Move the feeding points regularly to avoid poaching.
- Indoors: Place the buckets in mangers or feed troughs to avoid spoilage.
- Tips: Place the bucket inside a small car tyre to prevent blocks from being knocked over.
- Intakes at grass are encouraged by placing the bucket close to the water source.
- If blocks intakes are excessive do not replace blocks until the pre-determined interval has passed.
Download PDF for more information